Liquid Crystal - PURE FORM (12 Color) *10 grams* - Thermochromic Ink (Mood Ring effect)
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF DIFFERENT FORMS TO FIND WHICH ONE WILL WORK BEST FOR YOUR PROJECT.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM OR CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS.
Thermochromic Ink - "Mood Ring" Effect!
12 Color Liquid Crystal changes colors between 60F - 90F
Colors resemble shades of:
Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Green Blue & Purple.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
Pure Form is the thickest form of Liquid Crystal, perfect for applying by paintbrush or dotting tools. (Best for Nail Art and other small projects) This 1/2 oz jar contains 10 grams of Liquid Crystal.
Because of the nature of the ink, it may leave textured brush strokes when applied by paintbrush.
Do not mix Liquid Crystal with any other mediums, as this can damage the color changing effect!
It should be applied directly to a dry black surface and sealed once the desired effect is achieved. Please, follow directions carefully.
NOTE: If using for nail art, Pure Form is recommended and should only be applied to Artificial Nails. Do not apply to natural nails.
Liquid Crystal is the raw material found in mood rings and LCD screens. The material changes multiple colors based on reaction to heat. For best results the ink must be applied over a black background, otherwise you will not see the color change as well.
Protect with Epoxy Resin to protect from elements which can cause damage to the color change effect.
- Shake bottle/jar well before use
- Apply desired amount of coats over a black surface and let dry completely
- Note: Liquid Crystal is water based and brushing multiple layers can peel up the previous coat. Make sure coats are thin and dried well before adding an additional coat.
- For best effect, spray the Liquid Crystal in light coats, drying completely with a hair dryer in-between each coat.
- Liquid Crystal must be sealed once dry. Seal with clear epoxy resin or enamel to prevent the Liquid Crystal from peeling or scratching off.