Product: Hue Chromic® Fabric Dye
Color: Charcoal to Yellow
Effect: Heat Activated Color Changing Dye
Particle Size: Liquid Additive
Amount: 8 oz
New to SolarColorDust.com comes our very own Hue Chromic® Fabric Dye!
This unique fabric dye can be used with cotton textile to create your own color changing material!
Note: We do not recommend for use to create face masks.
Instructions for Use:
Shake bottle well before use & wear protective gloves and attire when handling.
8 oz of Hue Chromic® Dye can be used for approximately 1 pound of cotton based material (approx. 3-4 large t-shirts).
DO NOT PRESOAK FABRIC.
- Add 1 bell bottle of Hue Chromic® Dye and 6 cups of hot water in a medium to large size pot.
- Place 1 garment at a time into the mixture, allowing to absorb completely.
- Using gloves, wring out garment, returning excess solution to pot for use on next garment.
- Air dry cloth completely, away from sunlight.
- Once completely dry, wash in cold water on delicate cycle to preserve effect.
- Air dry or dry on delicate cycle.
DO NOT WASH OR DRY WITH OTHER CLOTHES.
NOTE: Once the fabric is washed and dried the ink that is set will become slightly faded in color, which is normal. Different fabric will absorb the dyes differently. Do not wash or dry with other clothes.
After multiple washes the color change effect will eventually decrease in intensity.
In order to preserve the integrity of the color change it is recommend to hand wash with cold water.
Do not iron. Keep out of excess sunlight. Dry on Gentle or Delicate Cycle if using dryer.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT INGEST. AVOID EYE CONTACT.
WASH EXPOSED AREAS WITH SOAP AND WATER.